Solved & Confirmed 0.7c - Unequip starting orcs, new item available for production!

1. Start new game.
  2. Unequip starting orcs random weapon/armor.
  3. New item available for production!

I'm still not sure if we should either be able to make basic orc equipment straight away from the very beginning or if un-equipping a starting orc's armor/weapon should unlock that item for production ONLY AFTER we construct a blacksmith.

Tongue
I know, this is a bug, but I will not fix it until I got the whole equipment system in order. In fact, all creatures should be born naked, but as the equipment system isn't polished yet I think it would do more harm than good atm.

This will be fixed in future versions, not the upcoming.
Some Orc's start with Bone Armor.

But if you take their armor off, you get the ability to craft bone armor. But you already had it, just not in the inventory. And it says craftable but you can't craft it.

AND WHAT IS BONES THEN FOR IF NOT FOR ARMOR! :O

Im not sure that there is a point in this.
Also Orcs seems not to auto-equip weapons and armor if they don't have it.

Mod Edit:
Copied 18.07.2014 from http://forum.dwelvers.com/showthread.php?tid=1024
~ Sebt
3570K@3.8GHz|MSI GD-55 Z77|2xGTX 770|Corsair 32GB DDR3|Corsair 86W|Fractal Define R|2 TB HDD(3x)|240 GB SSD|H100I
Current record holder of:
Most fish stored at once! (5202x)
[Image: ghqnARY.jpg]:heart:
Solved with the next version!
This one is confirmed. Removed a Barbarian Shield from an Orc after verifying I didn't have the item available for production. I still don't have it as producible once unequipped, nor did I receive a response saying that a 'New Item is Available for Production'.